So last time I left you with the chair halfway covered. Sorry about that. It's been a slow process. But we are almost done. We pinned everything together and sewed it all together. It was definitely not easy and of course I accidentally deleted the pictures from my phone. Boo.
Oh well. I eventually got up the nerve to sew the cushions. They turned out pretty well and I learned a ton in the process. Here is how they turned out.
They aren't perfect. The only part I really messed up on is the front cushion...of course. The fabric doesn't match up on the top left side, but it's ok. I might be able to fix it.
The next process was making the skirt. At first I wanted to do a ruffle skirt. I didn't buy enough fabric for that though, so we went with a straight skirt. My mom sweetly made the skirt though. I stapled in on though and am really pleased! The chair is ALMOST done. All we need to do is hem the actual slipcover, which is no small task. Mainly because that means we have to take it off the chair. Oh well. It will get done. So this is how the chair stands now.
This is a great slipcover though. I am not constantly fixing it because the chair and cushions are separate. With this being a chair used quite often I'd say it's turning out a success! Praise the Lord :)